Your summer probably isn’t looking like you expected it to. 2020 has definitely thrown us all a few curve balls. So we thought it would be timely to bring you some news to brighten your season for the next couple of months:
Isernio’s ground chicken is available at Northwest Costco stores for the summer season!
If you haven’t tried Isernio’s ground chicken, now is the time. And if you’re a tried-and-true fan, it’s time to stock up. Our ground chicken rolls are available in a four-pack in the freezer sections of northwest Costco stores at a fantastic value.
Isernio’s ground chicken can be used as a healthy and flavorful swap in any recipe that calls for ground meat. You’ll immediately notice it tastes lighter and more fresh than ground beef or pork, and is juicier than ground turkey. This is because we only use whole-muscle skinless chicken with no fillers, additives, or preservatives.
Just chicken. Nothing else.
In fact, did you know that a standard 4-ounce serving of Isernio’s ground chicken:
- has less fat than ground beef or ground turkey?
- has fewer calories than ground turkey?
- has the same amount of protein as ground beef?
Chicken wins in every category – including flavor.
Ground Chicken Recipe Ideas
Once you’ve picked up your Costco haul of Isernio’s ground chicken, it’s time to get cooking. Here are some of our favorite ways to use ground chicken!
Burgers: Who doesn’t love a good burger? We have lots of tips on how to keep your burgers juicy. You can also try one of these flavor-packed recipes!
- Green Chile Chicken Burgers with Cheddar and Grilled Onions – Smoky roasted green chiles, grilled onion rounds, and sharp cheddar cheese make this the next-level burger recipe you’ve been searching for.
- Grilled White Cheddar Chicken Burgers with Apple Slaw – Whole fennel seeds and melted white cheddar inside these ground chicken burgers adds a pop of flavor into every bite. Topped with a slaw made from fresh ingredients including sweet apples, these tasty burgers will please a crowd.
- BLAT Burger – Top your burger with bacon, lettuce, avocado, and tomato for a fresh and flavorful burger! For a cut above, use Hempler’s bacon and support our local PNW cousin!
Meatballs: Lighten up your traditional meatballs by using juicy ground chicken instead of beef or pork.
Tacos: Simply use your regular taco seasoning, or try our original recipe for Baja Chicken Tacos.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: No bland or dry chicken here. Make flavor-packed chicken patties to top your salads with this amazing recipe!
Asian-Inspired Recipes: Stir-fries are simple when you swap ground chicken for diced chicken. Try these!
- Spicy Chicken & Cabbage Lettuce Cups – Plenty of tangy crunch and lean protein will make this easy skillet meal a popular choice for the whole family on a weekly basis.
- Skillet Orange Chicken – Using ground chicken means this classic dish is on the table is less time than it takes to grab take-out!
With so many delicious possibilities, what are you waiting for? Grab your ground chicken at Costco today and get creative in the kitchen!
What’s your favorite way to use Isernio’s ground chicken?
Comments are closed.