Breakfast casseroles are a popular choice for Christmas morning. They’re easy to cook, easy to eat, and many can be assembled the night before. If you’re looking for a special Christmas breakfast recipe to try this year, here are ten that are all loaded with sausage. Make them with your favorite variety of Isernio’s to make the morning extra special!
- Overnight Breakfast Sausage, Egg, and Veggie Strata: The title says it all – assemble the night before, and just pop it in the oven on Christmas morning. Couldn’t be easier!
- Sausage Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole: Do you have a tradition of cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning? Make them next-level with the addition of sausage!
- Apple Sausage Pan-Cake: This sweet-and-savory oven-baked treat will become a new family morning favorite!
- Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole: Biscuits and gravy? Good. Biscuits and SAUSAGE gravy? Great!
- Holiday Breakfast Bake: No boxed ingredients here; just real food!
- Sausage & Cheese Grits Breakfast Casserole: A southern classic turned into a casserole.
- Breakfast Cowboy Casserole: This make-ahead casserole is hearty and filling, with French bread that soaks up the eggs to create an irresistible, fluffy texture.
- Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole: Do you have picky eaters? This casserole has tater tots, no veggies, and is bound to be a hit.
- Southwest-Style Low Carb Breakfast Casserole: You won’t even miss the carbs in this flavor-filled, satisfying casserole.
- Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole with Sausage, Hashbrowns, and Cheese: Diced hashbrowns make this casserole reminiscent of country fried potatoes.
We here at Isernio’s wish you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of holidays. Here’s to a season of good food and full hearts; we’ll catch you again in the new year!
Find our products in your local retailer with our product locator.